Multiplier Points disseminate information about UNECE
work areas of particular interest to countries in transition.
The information primarily covers UNECE work and activities
in trade, industry and enterprise development:
- Trade facilitation and e-business
- Agricultural quality standards
- International legal and commercial practice
- Standardization and harmonization policies
- Industry and enterprise development
Other areas of UNECE work include:
- Gender issues
- Economic Analysis and Statistics
- Human Settlement
- Sustainable Energy
Points receive timely notifications
about the recent and forthcoming UNECE events and
can, at any moment, contact UNECE Multiplier Point coordinator
with relevant specific information requests.
information, please contact the Multiplier Point in your
country or the UNECE Multiplier Point Coordinator, using
the menu on the right.