The trade programme works to develop closer economic relations among member States, as well as to better integrate their economies into the world economy. The trade programme's inter-governmental bodies make policy recommendations, develop standards for use in trade and assist member States in implementing them. These bodies also suggest ways and means of creating legal and administrative frameworks for fostering trade. Work includes a range of activities to assist member States with: trade facilitation; regulatory and standards policy; commercial agricultural standards; and e-business standards.
- Agricultural Quality Standards and Recommendations
- Regulatory Cooperation and Standardization Policies (WP.6)
- Studies on Procedural and Regulatory Barriers to Trade
- Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG)
- Trade Facilitation Recommendations
- Trade Facilitation Standards
- Trade Facilitation Technical Specifications
The UNECE's Committee on Innovation, Competitiveness and Public-Private Partnerships and the Steering Committee on Trade Capacity and Standards jointly organizes a "High-level International Conference Unlocking the Economic Potential for Sustainable Development: the Role of Trade, Innovation and Public Private Partnerships" on 2 September 2015 at the Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.
Training Workshop on BPA in International Trade
23-25 Sep. 2015, Moscow, Russian Federation
Workshop on the Readiness of Ukraine Implement the WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation
30 Sep.-2 Oct. 2015, Kiev, Ukraine
Single Window Workshop
23 October 2015, Shanghai, China