The trade programme works to develop closer economic relations among member States, as well as to better integrate their economies into the world economy. The trade programme's inter-governmental bodies make policy recommendations, develop standards for use in trade and assist member States in implementing them. These bodies also suggest ways and means of creating legal and administrative frameworks for fostering trade. Work includes a range of activities to assist member States with: trade facilitation; regulatory and standards policy; commercial agricultural standards; and e-business standards.
- Agricultural Quality Standards and Recommendations
- Regulatory Cooperation and Standardization Policies (WP.6)
- Studies on Procedural and Regulatory Barriers to Trade
- Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG)
- Trade Facilitation Recommendations
- Trade Facilitation Standards
- Trade Facilitation Technical Specifications