The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and E-business (UN/CEFACT) is organising the 21st session of the UN/CEFACT Forum in Geneva, from 15 to 19 April 2013 in Palais des Nations.
UN/CEFACT Experts, Heads of Delegation, and their delegates are cordially invited to join this important event.
Priorities at the Forum will be:
- Advancing current projects and domain activities
- Ongoing maintenance tasks (such as UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Requests)
- Formulating and approving a series of new projects to be conducted within the framework of the approved programme of work 2012-2013
- Continuing liaison and cooperation activities with external organizations (governmental as well as industry and standards consortia)
- Advancing UN/CEFACT’s current and forthcoming technical framework
Participants can contribute to the implementation of UN/CEFACT in many ways and will have opportunities to meet as part of PDAs, within projects and domains as well as helping specifically to facilitate the implementation of the revised structure. UN/CEFACT supports activities dedicated to improving the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transition economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively. Its principal focus is on facilitating national and international transactions, through the simplification and harmonization of processes, procedures and information flows, and so contributing to the growth of global commerce.
Forum sessions are held bi-annually in different locations throughout the world. Follow the link to access the Information on previous Forums.
- Opening Plenary
- ITPD proposed Recommendation Guideline
- SANET for Maritime Logistics
- Transport Business Model Summary
- UN/CEFACT messages
- IATA Cargo XML Standards
- Port System for Supply Chain
- Single Window and Regional Trade Integration
- Single Window Establishment
- Single Window Implementation Framework
- SWI Methodology for National Single Window Alignment
- Public Private Partnership
- Business Case for CCTS/NDR 3.0
- Closing Plenary
Download all presentations as .zip
Ms. Maria-Rosaria Ceccarelli
Secretary to the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT)
Ms. Amélia Delle Foglie
Contact e-mail: Forum.Registration@unece.org