Statistical Information Systems Sharing Advisory Board
Contact person: Mr. Steven Vale
- Advise on opportunities to promote harmonization of business and information systems architectures as a means of enhancing the interoperability and the potential to share components within those architectures.
- Provide governance models for the development and enhancement of statistical software in an environment of collaboration between statistical organizations.
- Provide guidelines and tools to assess new statistical software tools and components, and report to MSIS Work Sessions on the availability of these tools and components for sharing, as well as suitable governance mechanisms for ensuring the future development of recommended tools and components.
- Ensure that tools and components recommended for sharing are made available to all statistical organizations via a suitable portal, and with sufficient documentation and support mechanisms.
- Assist in the improvement of the technical statistical infrastructure of countries both within and outside the UNECE region as required.