We promote best practices and facilitate exchange of experience related to the development, maintenance and use of business registers for survey sampling and other activities linked to the production of business statistics.
We conduct a survey of statistical business registers and publish analytical reports every two years on developments in this area.
Our aim is to increase the quality and international comparability of statistical business registers.
- Guidelines on Statistical Business Registers (2015)
- Business Registers – Recommendations Manual. Eurostat (2010)
- Statistical business register in countries of Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia: 2008 Questionnaire Survey results (2009)
- Statistical business registers in the CIS countries: evidence from the UNECE Questionnaire Surveys (2007)
- Wiesbaden group on business registers
Meetings and events
For information about events related to Business registers, please click here