Contact person: Mr. Jason Schachter
- Identify the socio-economic dimensions that are most relevant to a better understanding of the situation of migrants (e.g. employment, education, residence, participation in civil society, language, etc.).
- Review the definitions and practices adopted by countries for the measurement of the relevant migrant groups.
- Identify and develop indicators for the different dimensions and population groups, and discussing measurement issues.
- Review existing sources (including sources allowing longitudinal analysis of the socio-economic conditions of migrants) and their suitability to provide relevant data.
- Provide guidelines to countries intending to produce statistics on socio-economic conditions of migrants using existing sources or ad hoc surveys.