- Vice Chairman / Bureau of Specialists on Public-Private Partnerships in the UNECE, Representative of the Russian Federation;
- Professor, IEMF Kazan Federal University;
- Chief Researcher of the Center of Photonics and magnonics, Institute of Perspective Researches, Tatarstan Academy of Sciences;
- Chairman of the Expert Council of OAO "Federal Center for Project Finance" Vnesheconombank Group, Moscow, Russian Federation;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Company "LED Microsensor NT", St. Petersburg, Russian Federation;
- Honorary Co-Chairman of The International Tax and Investment Center (ITIC);
- President of the Athletics Federation of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Russian Federation.
- Kazan State Technical University (named after A.N.Tupolev), Faculty of «Radio-electronic Device» (1974), engineer;
- The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, “Infrastructure in a Market Economy”, Executive Education (2011).
Scientific degree: Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics
- 1974 - 1989 - engineer, head of laboratory in Kazan Higher Military Engineering School;
- 1989 - 1994 - Director of "Center of Service" company, Kazan, Russian Federation;
- 1994 - 1998 - Director of the Agency for international Cooperation development under cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- 1998 - 2007 - Minister of Trade and Foreign Economic Cooperation of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- 2007 - 2011 - Member of Parliament (the State Duma) of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation,
- Chairman, Sub-Committee for Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Development within the Economic Policy and Entrepreneurship Committee;
- Chairman, Expert Council on PPP Legislation.
- 2013 – 2014 - Professor of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.