The GGP International Working Group, consisting of a network of national focal points from participating and interested countries, meets every 1-2 years to discuss programme progress, share experiences and make plans for future programme development.
The meeting enable the country teams — those who adapt the surveys to the specifities of each country, carry out the surveys, and collect the contextual data — to communicate with the central GGP coordination teams so that the GGP remains a genuinely collaborative, realistic and relevant project. Representatives of more than 30 countries have participated in International Workring Group Meetings.
- Stockholm, Sweden, June 2012
- Budapest, Hungary, May 2011
- Marrakech, Morocco, September 2009
- Geneva, Switzerland, May 2008
- Ljubljana, Slovenia, January 2007
- Istanbul, Turkey, October 2005
- Spetses, Greece, May 2004
- Prague, the Czech Republic, February 2003
- Budapest, Hungary, September 2001
- Geneva, Switzerland, July 2000