THE PEP Bureau
The Bureau of the Steering Committee of the Pan-European Programme on Transport, Health and Environment (THE PEP Bureau) guides the work of the Committee and develops the strategic direction of THE PEP. According to the Rules of Procedure of THE PEP Steering Committee:
The Steering Committee will be assisted by a tripartite Bureau consisting of nine to fifteen members elected by the Steering Committee. The members of the Bureau shall represent the transport, environment and health sectors as well as the different parts of the UNECE and WHO/Europe region on an equal footing. The Bureau is responsible for preparing the meetings of the Steering Committee and for following-up on its decisions.
The Bureau will hold biannual meetings.
THE PEP Bureau Members:
• Mr. François André (Belgium)
• Mr. Mihail Kochubovski (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
• Mr. Ion Shalaru (Republic of Moldova)
• Ms. Vigdis Ronning (Norway)
• Ms. Annette Gogneau (France)
• Mr. Vadim Donchenko (Russian Federation)
• Mr Matthias Rinderknecht (Switzerland)
• Mr. Robert Thaler (Austria)
• Ms. Nino Tkhilava (Georgia)
• Ms Biljana Filipovic (Serbia)
Reports of the meetings of the Bureau