The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and E-business (UN/CEFACT) organises the 24th session of the UN/CEFACT Forum in New Delhi, lndia from 27 to 31 October 2014.
Priorities at the Forum are:
- Advancing current projects and domain activities
- Ongoing maintenance tasks (such as UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Requests)
- Formulating and approving a series of new projects to be conducted within the framework of the approved programme of work
- Continuing liaison and cooperation activities with external organizations (governmental as well as industry and standards consortia)
- Advancing UN/CEFACT’s current and forthcoming technical framework
Also a full day workshop on "SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION TO STIMULATE PAPERLESS TRADE" is organised on Wednesday, October 29.
UN/CEFACT supports activities dedicated to improving the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transition economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively. Its principal focus is on facilitating national and international transactions, through the simplification and harmonization of processes, procedures and information flows, and so contributing to the growth of global commerce.
Forum sessions are held bi-annually in different locations throughout the world. Information on previous Forums is available at : http://www.unece.org.unecedev.colo.iway.ch/index.php?id=3145
Forum week schedule will be available soon
FICCI, Federation House
Tansen Marg, New Delhi 110001
Contact : 91-11-23738760-70
Fax: 91-11-23320714, 23721504
Information on hotels (September 12 update at 12:00 CEST) with special price arrangements (please observe the cut-off dates)
India Tourism official websites: