- Indicators of gender equality
- Guidelines on harmonizing time-use surveys
- Collection of experience with time-use surveys
- Measurement of violence against women
- Manual "Developing gender statistics: a practical tool"
- Training videos on gender statistics
- Upcoming and past UNECE meetings and events related to gender statistics.
- Knowledge sharing: biennial work sessions on gender statistics
- Methodological work: survey tools, handbooks (gender, time-use), indicators
- Data collection and dissemination: database
- Capacity-building: training tools, workshops
Further information and resources
About gender statistics:
UNECE resources on gender statistics:
Gender statistics is an area that cuts across traditional fields of statistics to identify, produce and disseminate statistics that reflect the realities of the lives of women and men, and policy issues relating to gender.
Statistics on the situation of women and men are needed to describe the role of women and men in the society, economy and family, formulate and monitor policies and plans, monitor changes, and inform the public.
Meetings and events
For information about events related to gender statistics, click here.