The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and E-business (UN/CEFACT) organises the 22nd session of the UN/CEFACT Forum in Chia Laguna Resort, Sardinia, Italy from 14 to 18 October 2013.
Priorities at the Forum are:
- Advancing current projects and domain activities
- Ongoing maintenance tasks (such as UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Requests)
- Formulating and approving a series of new projects to be conducted within the framework of the approved programme of work 2012-2013
- Continuing liaison and cooperation activities with external organizations (governmental as well as industry and standards consortia)
- Advancing UN/CEFACT’s current and forthcoming technical framework
UN/CEFACT supports activities dedicated to improving the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations, from developed, developing and transition economies, to exchange products and relevant services effectively. Its principal focus is on facilitating national and international transactions, through the simplification and harmonization of processes, procedures and information flows, and so contributing to the growth of global commerce.
Forum sessions are held bi-annually in different locations throughout the world. Follow the link to access the Information on previous Forums.
Documents for discussion:
Presentations given at Forum:
Mr. Tauno Kangur
Global Trade Solutions Section
Ms. Amélia Delle Foglie
Contact e-mail: Forum.Registration@unece.org