- Ageing – “Community services for the elderly” (2012)
- Ageing – “Community services for the elderly” (2011)
- Ageing – A Challenge and an opportunity for the countries of Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
Road Maps for Mainstreaming Ageing:
- Armenia (2011)
- Republic of Moldova (2012)
- Georgia (2015, official UN publication forthcoming; 2014 final version here)
INIA (International Institute on Ageing) - Malta
The United Nations Economic and Social Council, by its Resolution 1987/41, recommended to the United Nations Secretary-General the establishment of the International Institute on Ageing. On 9 October 1987, the United Nations signed an official agreement with the Government of Malta to establish the International Institute on Ageing as an autonomous body under the auspices of the United Nations. The Institute was inaugurated on 15 April 1988 by the United Nations Secretary-General, H.E. Mr. Javier Perez de Cuellar.
More information about INIA can be found on their website (please note that this is an external website).