The publication Innovation Policy for Green Technologies, Guide for Policymakers in the Transition Economies of Europe and Central Asia includes six modules:
Title of module
2. Climate adaptation challenges and priorities
3. Policy instruments for cost-effective adaptation
4. Innovation systems and policies in transition economies in Europe and Central Asia
5. Assessing innovation performance in transition economies in Europe and Central Asia
6. Policy options and recommendations
Answers to multiple choice questions
2. Good governance
3. Risks in PPPs
4. PPP procurement
5. PPP and sustainability
6. Preparing an outline business case for a PPP project
The information provided here, including the structure of the training materials and the expected learning outcomes for each module, is provided for illustration purposes only.
If you are interested in knowing more on the full set of training modules, please get in touch with Tony Bonnici by e-mail: tony.bonnici(at)unece.org.