Teams of Specialists
|FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS||UNITED NATIONS ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR EUROPE|| |
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR ORGANISATION
TEAM OF SPECIALISTS ON BEST PRACTICES IN FOREST CONTRACTING
- Revise the contents of the manual “Good Practices for Forest Service Providers”
- Identify and describe additional case studies of Best Practice to be included in the manual
- Develop guidelines based on the manual
- Develop training material for the implementation of the guidelines
- Organise a seminar on good practices in contract work in forestry
TEAM LEADER: Edgar Kastenholz (Germany)
|MEMBERSHIP: United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, France, Sweden, Ireland and others|
TEAM OF SPECIALISTS ON GENDER AND FORESTRY
- Launch case studies into specific aspects of gender and forestry, including family-owned forests
- Review relevant data.
- Disseminate information about national experiences, in particular success measures and good practices.
- Develop criteria and indicators to reflect gender aspects in sustainable forest management.
- Organize follow-up meeting to the seminar in Portugal focusing on gender in forestry. It should be used as an opportunity to monitor change in gender balance and equal opportunities.
- Promote national networks of women in forestry.