FORESTRY TRAINING IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WITHIN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?
How to tackle the major challenges during the crisis and beyond?
3rd International Conference of Forestry Training Centres
6-8 June 2011, Ossiach (Austria).
The must attend events:
- The launch of the pan-European association of forestry training centres.
- The official launch of the membership drive to the European Forestry and Environmental Skills Council (EFESC).
- The accreditation of training centres for delivering European certifications of competencies recognised by the forestry sector.
Below are some of the issues to be discussed during the conference:
Forestry training in Europe today and outlook in 5 to 10 years
- First results of a survey on professions, skills and forestry
Addressing the future challenges with practical actions
- Recognition of competencies at a European level.
- The role of pan-European Certification and Accreditation by EFESC.
- Advantages of partnerships with manufacturers of forest machines.
- The traditional marketplace: Exploring new ways of working through European programmes.
Building on synergies to address the challenges
- The launch of the pan-European association of forestry training centres
For additional information, please download the announcement.
To attend, please fill in the registration form.