Activities under the Espoo EIA Convention and its Protocol on SEA
(period between 3rd and 4th Meetings of the Parties, 2004-2008)
Subregional cooperation to strengthen contacts between the Parties
1. First meeting for South-East Europe in Belgrade, 16-17 December 2004.
2. Second meeting in Ohrid (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), 30 June - 1 July 2005.
3. Third meeting for South-East Europe in Koprivshtitza (Bulgaria), 3-4 November 2005.
1. First meeting for Baltic Sea subregion held in Stockholm, 20-21 October 2005
2. Second meeting for Baltic Sea subregion held in Copenhagen, 8 November 2006
Carried forward into period between the 4th and 5th meetings of the Parties (2008-2011).
Information requested by secretariat 28 September 2004. Responses incorporated in a listing here.
Bilateral and multilateral agreements
Information on such agreements, including guidance and examples